Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Introducing Rocky


Last Saturday, I attended Puerto Vallarta's new Farmer's Market, which is primarily a gourmet market for the local gringo community. I'd gone down there mainly to shmooze and pass out my business cards. In the back corner were two tables with representatives of the local animal rescue organizations, and three dogs available for adoption. When I spotted Rocky it was love at first sight. He is a small mixed breed mutt who looks like he may have some Bichon Frise in him. He is black & white with eyes the color of copal amber, full of intelligence. He is also a gentle baby, doesn't bark and wants only to snuggle. Anyway, I brought him home, and little by little, Bo is adjusting. I do my best to make sure he doesn't feel displaced. I now have two adorable boys to light up my life.

2 comments:

  1. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAW HIM AS SOON AS HE ENTERED THE MARKET AND FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM!! HE HAS THE BEST MOM AND BROTHER EVER!! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM IN PERSON!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Roberta! He is a cutie and Im sure Bo and him will be great pals.

    ReplyDelete